12 Feb Brownies keto style
- ⅔ cup raw cacao powder
- 2 eggs
- 2 avocados, mashed
- ¼ cup coconut oil, melted
- ⅓ cup dairy-free dark chocolate chips, melted
- 2 T stevia
- 1 t baking powder
- Sea salt
- Preheat the oven to 325°F and grease an 8×8 oven safe pan with coconut oil.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the dry ingredients. In a separate mixing bowl, stir together eggs and mashed avocado until just combined.
- Gradually add the dry ingredients to the wet, followed by melted coconut oil and melted dark chocolate. Stir well.
- Use a spatula to evenly spread the batter into the prepared pan. Bake for 30-35 minutes. Cool the brownies to room temperature before slicing.
Get my Keto meal plan