24 Feb Keto truffles
-1/4 cup(60g) Cream Cheese
-1/2 cup(63g)almond flour
-2 tbsp(15g)shredded umswetened coconut flakes
-2 tsp truvia
-2 tsp slepnda(or to taste)
-1/8 tsp vanilla
-1/8 tsp almod ectract
-1/16 tsp coconut extract (optional)
-1/16 tsp salt
-10 whole almonds
-1tsp coconut oil
-1/4 cup(60g) sugar-free chocolate chips(I use Krisda)
-Additional shredded coconut
-Finely chopped almonds
-Pinch of sweetener
(Combine on a plate or in a shallow bowl)
1. Combine all base ingredients except the whole almonds until a thick dough forms.
2. Freeze the dough for 5-7min.
3. Roll the dough into 10 small balls, placing an almond in the center of each one.
4. Freeze the dough balls on parchment for 10min.
5. Melt the chocolate-chips and coconut oil in the microwave (1-1:30min), stir until smooth.
6. Dip each ball, using a fork into the chocolate and then coat with the topping mixture.
7. Place the truffles on parchment and repeat with the rest of the the dough.
8. Freeze the truffles until chocolate is set (8-10min).
9. Store in an air-tight container in the fridge or freezer and enjoy!